Sunday, January 24, 2010




Revamped Frames - Not so long ago I asked Mum to look thru her cupboards for any old photo frames, two of which she handed me, where something she seriously dug out from a by-gone era. You know the brown plastic type, I'm really not too sure why Mum would have kept them in her cupboard all these years. Maybe she had a feeling that 30 years later i would ask her for some old frames to redecorate, and that they would be perfect for that project i had come up with.
So, Mum here are your tired old frames! You now have something to vamp up the old laundry with, as we know that you love spending so much time in there!! (It is a running joke in our family)
Spray painted powder blue and stencilled with 2 Flutterbyes (I am going to call them that, because i think they should be) and some flowers. The laundry Room sign is stencilled also (thankyou neighbour Nomes.)
A little something extra to go with the frames I have made and put together a gift basket ( which Mum gave me also). The tips and treasures jar is for all those pocket findsbefore the laundry, gets washed. So with a wave of a magic wand, I have something to give back, after having a lovely and much needed family weekend.
Love You MUM!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment