Thursday, January 7, 2010


Me-O-Mi "Earings" are made into a couple of different styles, mostly with glass beads. The first style is with Tiger wire and made into 2 hanging drops, I love this style! The 2nd Style is made on head and eye pins with glass beads. There are a large variety of the earings in my range. Selling at $10 each.

Me-O-Mi "Glass Beaded" Bracelets are beaded onto Tiger Wire. All Glass beads are used and are colour blended. There are a variety of colours as you can see in the pic' posted. All unique and designed by me. There are a couple of sizes available and should be tried on to match your size. These I sell for $10 each.

Me-O-Mi " Girly Stuff " jewellerey is beaded onto Tiger wire. The beading does not form a particular pattern, but uses the beads of the same colourings for e.g:- Pink/Orange tones or Lime/Bright Pink, I feel that the coulourings in this jewellery follows fashion trends. The ribbon ties match the colourings of the jewellery and add a more interest and i think style to an ordinary beaded necklace. I would sell these at a retail price for $10 each. Suitable for any young girls.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lees all looks great the jewlws and the blog you have done well, i will keep my eye on what you have going on.
    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks Don, Look forward to more blogging fun!

    ReplyDelete