Saturday, January 16, 2010


I have been working hard trying to re-decorate my home to modernize and Funk it up a bit. Slowly but surely i'm cleaning the clutter and reorganising my home, and my life, to make a good start for 2010. Also so that i'm not going where the hell did i put that????

I have been finding loads of inspiration from other blogs. A visit to a trash n' treasure this morning, saw me walk away with my arms full. I am slowly but surely making progress! I love making old things new again and giving them that 2nd life. (I will be back for more!)

I discovered I had heaps of disused photo frames, which i have loads of ideas to redecorate them. Here is one idea i came up with yesterday. Personally i love it and it was soooo simple. So, of course when i really like something i do, I made more, and then I ran out of frames. Keep a future eye out for my Fairy cute Frames, as i have ideas for more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment