Saturday, January 30, 2010













Me Oh my! After having a thought about the boring old school table and chairs hanging around the house i had decided what i finally could do with them to give them a better and new life!With a purchase of some black paint, I got to it right away!
Using 2 cans of black spray paint I sprayed the chairs and legs of the table, and a few other accesories of course!! The desk top is painted in chalkboard paint = Chalkboard Activity table. The lion stencils a cute extra, are sprayed in silver. Of course then i needed something for the pencils, the silver pencil box and rope handles, seemed the perfect solution.

Then comes the Alphabet board....with creepy crawly silver bugs. Now I was really having some fun! So, what else could i do, ah yes a mini chalkboard, not complete without a silver spider friend. I will be making more of these too, so look out for further postings. Finally some number tiles for Jack to learn his written numbers and play with. I am yet to do the chalk holder but will post pics soon of the complete package. Not bad for a days work hey, and the kids had fun helping me and then playing afterwards! ♣








No comments:

Post a Comment