Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well as they say someones else's trash, someone else's treasure, which is the case this week when Don, was doing her clean out, she passed on some photo frames to me, in a variety of sizes and some craft boards. This Blue hessian, butterfly board is something i created today from one of them, actually i made 2, ready to sell at the next market. Staple gun, paint, hessian, and some ribbon pieces in my ribbon box...cost? Next to nothing.
These simple gift tags, have been stashed away for a few years now, i went mad on making them at some point, theyre still real pretty and will be put out for sale real cheap at my next upcoming market. I've put 6 in a bag and will sell for $1.00. Cheap!



A few weeks ago, when tripping thru one of my fav. weekend markets, my dear friend and I came across some gorgeous handmade mulberry paper. In many colours, so this week I made these pink envelopes with a sheet of it and stamped on a starfish. Bit cute i thought so i will be making some more......of course, more colours to experiment with.


No comments:

Post a Comment