Thursday, May 13, 2010


I am really excited to share so many little projects with you that i have been completing.

Recently I was given some frames to recycle and do something? with, thanks Don! I suddenly got inspired to recreate a new look for my front entrance area that has always been a difficult space to make work, that seems comfortable, as it is not a huge area.

Hiding in the shed was a very worn chest of drawers which i just love, and i had started to sand back some years ago( another incomplete project) anyhoo, thought i would just dust off the dust and move it back inside. I have added a great mirror that i picked up treasure hunting for $5.00.

Then too decorate...as u can see in the pic, this is how i have it now. On the table top are some frames that i have made., going with the beachy theme.

I have been doing soooo many little projects this week it is really hard to share it all at once, so I am going to share a little each day for the next few days.

It is exactly the feel that is me, and i am so content in the earthy, rustic, beachy, shabby chic look, that completes my soul. So, all up one happy little crafter here. I have got the serious redecorate and craft bug its not funny, look out kids Mums on a creative roll, so don't stand in her way. I have managed to find time to feed and bath them, in between, and they have also helped me a little along the way..thanks boys.xxx
































No comments:

Post a Comment