Friday, February 5, 2010

Bought some pink paint this week and of course with pink comes all things pretty!!! This really was so quick and easy...I tell no lie!

The gorgeous twiggy heart i picked up with few others really cheap for $1.00 each. The little crown I scored the other day on a huge, sale of Christmas dec's, this was the only one i got. I now wish i had got more, as you always do when you find something really nice to do with them. However i did get a heap of other Chrissy Dec's really cheap at 50c each. Which i can't wait to create something with. I even got a heap of christmas chocolate tooo...not that i needed that, but it was sooo cheap, so i had to buy it.

I think this turned out really lovely what do you think? As i don't have a pretty girls room for this, and if you would like to purchase it email it so we can make arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment